Recipes > Herb & Lemon Baked Striped Bass
Herb & Lemon Baked Striped Bass
- 4 (6 ounce) Skinless Striped Bass Fillets
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Fresh Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Fresh Oregano
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse fish in cold water and pat dry with paper towels to
remove any water from the fillets.
- Coat a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place fish in baking sheet.
- Grate lemon rind to measure 1 teaspoon.
- Juice lemon to measure 1 tablespoon.
- Combine rind, juice, olive oil, thyme, oregano, salt, and
pepper and whisk.
- Drizzle mixture over fish.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 12 minutes or until fish is opaque
and flakes easily with a knife.
This is a healthy recipe that I found online. For
nutrition information click