Recipes > Orange Salmon
- Salmon fillets
- 3 Tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 4 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- In a sauce pan, combine lemon juice, butter, onion, salt and
pepper, brown sugar, and mustard. Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer to reduce sauce.
- Place salmon fillets in a glass baking pan, pour sauce over salmon.
- Broil 15 minutes, basting often. Flip as needed to
- To serve, sprinkle with parsley.
I like to serve this over jasmine rice or quinoa.